Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Harrison
POWDERHORN BAY 800 ACRE CATTLE RANCH - Reminds you of the ''Ponderosa'' log home built with old growth trees from Yellowstone Park with over 10,000 sq. ft., 13 bedrooms, perfect family retreat, dude ranch, or corporate retreat. A piece of the old west bordering on National Forest. 2500' guest home and 1900' settlers cabin plus many barns and shops. Property is entirely fenced. Coeur d'Alene Lakeviews and borders Lake Coeur d'Alene. One of a kind in North Idaho.
- MLS® #16-9227
- Square Footage10,028
- Square FootageAgent Measure
- Year Built1995
- TypeFarm & Ranch
- Sub-TypeF&R Over 20 Acr
- FeaturesHorse Facility, Level, Open, Sloping, Southern Exposure, Wooded, Steep
- ViewLake, Mountain, Territorial
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Exterior Lighting, Garden Area, Fenced, all, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionResidential
- ConstructionLog Home
- ZoningRes Rur
- Area09 - Chain Lakes/Harrison Area
- Zip Code83833
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vac, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Cook Top, Trash Compactor, Microwave, Disposal
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFinished, Daylight
- DistrictKootenai - 274
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Beutler & Associates
The information being provided by the Coeur d'Alene MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.