Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3874 Colburn Culver, Sandpoint
Exquisite Ranch Property, Absolutetly breathtaking 297 Acres with pasture, timber, and 1.25 miles of Year-round Grouse Creek. An exclusive & private setting, where even a landing strip is possible. Fully functional classic barn 42X102 with full hay loft, 30X60 insulated shop with concrete floor, and several wells (plenty of water). Approximately 100 acres of tillable sub-irrigated ground and the remainder is treed. Please note, this is a unique listing in Bonner County presenting a special opportunity to own the largest available Ranch close to Sandpoint.
- MLS® #17-7246
- Square Footage2,700
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built1920
- TypeFarm & Ranch
- Sub-TypeF&R Over 20 Acr
- FeaturesCorral, Cross Fenced, Irregular, Level, Open, Sloping, Southern Exposure, Wooded
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees, Lawn, Open Deck
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural
- Address3874 Colburn Culver
- AreaNorth (Bonner & Boundary)
- Zip Code83864
- Interior FeaturesFireplace
- AppliancesCook Top, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric, Electric Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Freezer
- HeatingForced Air Furnace
- Has BasementYes
- StoriesMulti Level
- DistrictLk Pend Oreille - 84
- Listing OfficeRe/max In Action
The information being provided by the Coeur d'Alene MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.